Thanks for registering for the 3rd annual Thanksgiving Day Pilgrim 5K
Run and Walk. Below are informational items you need to know for race
HIGHLY IMPORTANT PARKING - Parking will be
available in parking lots until they fill up. Come earlier to get a
parking spot which is in the lot. You may NOT park on the sides of roads
which are marked by RED NO-Parking signs. These areas are on the race
course and no cars may park in these area., All other roadside areas are
available for parking.
1) Strollers are strictly prohibited on the race course due to the
surface of the road. Baby joggers will be allowed. No dogs please.
2) ALL RUNNERS MUST STAY TO THE RIGHT ON OLD SANDWICH ROAD. The road
is narrow in some places and it is an out and back course, which means
runners who have turned around will be running back towards you in the
second half of their race. So... please stay right and stay alert for
oncoming runners who have already turned around. No colissions please.
3) Slower runners and all runners with joggers must get to the
starting line at 10:00AM and move back so that we can fit all 1000
runners in the start area.
4) The course conditions may be very soft and possibly muddy. Please
watch your footing and the edges of the road, which may become muddy
depending on the recent weather.
1) Google Map, Iphone, Android or GPS yourself to. 30 Golf Drive, Plymouth, MA 02360
1) There is plenty of parking guidance once you get near the start.
2) PLEASE DO NOT park on anyones grass. There is plenty of roadside
parking in the area, some of which requires a .1 or .2 walk to the start
NUMBER AND SHIRT PICKUP
1) Number and shirt pickup will be at the registration area on race day only. There is no early registration number pickup.
2) Please be prepared with some form of ID for your number pickup.
1) Can be found on MapMyRun here: http://www.mapmyrun.com/routes/view/24299490